I am available for presentations and lectures, as stimulating additions to Fashion or Dance workshops.
Here is a selection of subjects I can lecture about:
* The History and analysis of Body language within Samba, Raqs Sharqi (Bellydance), or Flamenco.
* The Language of Clothing in Costume: Middle-Eastern, Ballroom, Latin, or Indian dances...
* The various messages within textile: in European, Oriental or African Fashions.
* Palpable links between the visual and musical: Music Vs Couture, philosophical and scientific approaches.
* Fashion at the movies
* Traditions in Middle-Eastern costuming .
How to make a visually-effective Belly dance outfit.
All topics are thoroughly-researched and can be developed to cater for your needs.
Fashion Samples can also be provided, and practical exercises can be included.
I am also open to suggestions.
References can be obtained upon request, as well as demos.
I have led workshops for schools in London , private groups, as well as Womens Institutes across the UK.
Please see my Contact page.
"The general plea, in my opinion, is the universally-urgent need for a deeper examination of an increasingly-ailing, and increasingly-estranged Self."